Many individual factors need to be taken into consideration when specifying your rooflight: thermal efficiency, light transmission, solar gain, fire classification, and noise reduction are just some of these factors. The glazing you choose will have a major impact on how your rooflight performs. Our range of bespoke glazed roofs is designed and manufactured to the very highest of standards, so you know that JET COX is a name you can trust.
With Coxdome Trade Range domes you can be assured the best of quality:
- Manufactured from 3mm Polycarbonate
- Double, Triple or Quadruple skin glazing
- Clear, Obscure, Opal or Cool & Clear
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
For more information, please select the relevant section.